How to use our Website
To make your experience with our website as pleasant as possible we have created some short explanation videos as well as a list of FAQs (frequently asked questions). To read the answers for the FAQs please scroll below the how-to videos.
The following answers should give you the most accurate answer to the most frequently asked questions. If your question is not answered you can contact us here via email or for urgent matters via phone: 0751 880 1212 but please expect some waiting time until we are able to answer the phone.
- How long does it take until my order arrives? If you are ordering during our hours of operation which are from 14:00-02:00 Erbil and 11:00-23:00 Sulaymaniyah we are delivering within one to two hours. A longer delivery time may occur during peak hours, especially Thursday evening. In case you are ordering just before our closing hours and our drivers are all out on the road for the last deliveries, we will be delivering your order with the first run at the next start of the shift.
- Are you delivering to areas outside of Erbil? We are delivering within a radius of 15 km from the center of Erbil and Sulaymaniyah
- What are the exact locations of the shops? You can find a map of our shops here
- What is the cost of the delivery? We have a flat rate of 2$ for every order
- How do I order online? You can scroll up to watch the Videos or click here
- Do you deliver on holidays and on weekends? We are delivering every day of the year, 365 days during our regular hours of operation 14:00-02:00 Erbil and 11:00-23:00 Sulaymaniyah
- Which currencies can I pay with? We accept $US as well as IQD
- Is there an age limit to order on your site? Yes, we do have an age limit according to KRG regulations, under 18 years old it is forbidden to shop in our stores or order online. We have listed them in our terms and conditions
- Is there a minimum amount to purchase? The minimum amount to purchase is 15 $ to make the trip to you possible
- Is it possible to consume alcohol in your shops? We are unable to allow this as it is prohibited by law but above the German Bottle Shop in the Gulan Park Mall is a Bar for consumption and at the Diamond, Empire is a Cigar Lounge located within our shop.