How to use our Website
To make your experience with our website as pleasant as possible we have created some short explanation videos as well as a list of FAQs (frequently asked questions). To read the answers for the FAQs please scroll below the how-to videos.
The following answers should give you the most accurate answer to the most frequently asked questions. If your question is not answered here please refer to our live chat at the bottom right corner of the screen or contact us here via email or for urgent matters via phone: 0751 880 1212 but please expect some waiting time until we are able to answer the phone.
- How long does it take until my order arrives? If you are ordering during our hours of operation which are from 13:00-23:00 daily we are delivering within one to two hours. Exceptions are the busy hours especially Thursday evening. If you are ordering just before hour closing hours and our drivers might be all out for deliveries. In this case, your order will be delivered first at the next start of the shift.
- Do you deliver to areas outside of Erbil? We are delivering within a radius of 15 km from the center of Erbil
- What are the exact locations of the shops? You can find a map of our shops here
- What is the cost for the delivery? We have a flat rate of 2$ for every order
- How do I order online? You can scroll up to watch the Videos or click here
- Do you deliver on holidays or during curfew? We are delivering every day of the year, 365 days during our regular hours of operation 13:00-23:00
- Which currencies can I pay with? We accept $US as well as IQD
- Is there an age limit to order on your site? Yes we do have age limit according KRG regulations, under 18 years old it is forbidden to shop in our stores or order online. We have listed them in our terms and conditions
- Is there a minimum amount to purchase and why? The minimum amount to purchase is 15 $ to make the trip to you possible
- Is it possible to consume alcohol in your shops? We are unable to allow this as it is prohibited by law but above the German Bottle Shop in the Gulan Park Mall is The Spot Bar for consumption